Wow, I was really happy with the this front end set up. Quite a bit had to do with the tires. I ran Pit R1-H 0572 rears and F1 0573 fronts. I had a bit of rear end hop, but I think going a step lighter on the side spring (from a CRC Red) would help that out. Otherwise, it was really good. It was easy to dial in caster and camber, and the setting held well. I started with 5* caster, but I reduced it to help get the car into the corner a bit better. Camber I set at 1.5*.
There will be a lot more testing, but I was very pleased for what was basically just a guess. Everything was really easy to work on.